Clear and correct communication of ideas is essential to producing high quality research. Yet, it is hard to stand back and proofread your own writing. Edit-A-Word’s academic editing & proofreading services eliminate the risk of your hard work being misinterpreted due to inaccuracies. Our experienced academic editors ensure the language, style and structure of your writing is just perfect, leaving you free to concentrate on crucial ideas that win.
Our academic editing and proofreading services cover:
- Journal Articles
- Doctoral Submissions
- ESL (English Second Language) writing
- Lectures & Speeches
- And all other types of academic document
Why choose Edit-A-Word?
For an unparalleled academic advantage, choose Edit-A-Word, as we provide services beyond editing and proofreading. Our specialised academic editors can significantly improve your chances of publication, while providing substantive comments and suggestions to improve your academic writing. Our editors will:
- Correct writing, spelling, grammatical and typographical errors
- Check consistent, logical, and cohesive flow
- Eliminate repetition, redundancy and ambiguity
- Ensure accurate use of words, paragraphs, tense and sentence structure
- Ensure appropriate use of language and tone
- Mark out weak arguments and make appropriate suggestions
- Adhere to all the major style guides including APA, MLA, Chicago, and others
At Edit-A-Word we aim at enhancing the writer’s work to present it in the best possible manner, however, we do not rewrite or research on behalf of the students, so as to maintain the writer’s voice.
All our Academic Editing & Proofreading Services our based on the guidelines provided by the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd), found here.
Edit-A-Word prides itself with vast academic editing & proofreading experience helping PhD & Master’s students with their theses and dissertations. Submit your document today for an obligation- free quote.